1. ORDER OF PRODUCTS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Making an order through the e-shop signifies that you enter into a distance selling agreement, which is governed by the legal frame of Law 2251/1994, as modified. You need to fill in the special form with the necessary data in order to enter into the sales agreement.
2. WAYS OF PAYMENT
The available payment methods for online purchases are the following:
- Credit or debit card: charges are made using the Eurobank’s Secure Platform. Accepted cards: Visa, Mastercard and Maestro.
- PayPal: By selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to proceed with the payment. You will have the option to ‘Log In’ or to pay directly by using your debit or credit card without signing up for a PayPal account. Once the transaction is complete, you will then return to our site.
- Bank transfer payment (Eurobank).
- Cash on delivery: Payoff is done simultaneously with the receipt.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay via the Viva Wallet Service.
3. SECURE TRANSACTIONS
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of Eurobank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.